Kitchen and Bathroom Refresh
Are you ready to refresh or update your kitchen or bathroom? You want to keep the existing layout and don't need new cabinetry, but you want to give your space a full on makeover? You came to the right place, let us help you!
This package will give you all the information you need to create a beautiful and cohesive Design Concept for your Bathroom or Kitchen!
*Please note: You must be keeping the same general footprint or layout for this package. If you are interested in changing the layout, cabinetry or reconfiguring your space, please refer to the Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel package instead.
What to Expect from a Kitchen or Bathroom Refresh
*Have you booked your FREE "Discovery Call" before purchasing a "Specific Kitchen" Package? This is always the first step to every new project!
- Purchase the package and schedule your initial consultation. This package includes a series of three visits to your home.
- We will come to your home for an initial walk thru of your space. Together we will discuss your space, changes you would like to make and talk about inspiration images and what your vision is for your space.
- During the second visit we bring our team, including all the designers and trades men and women it will take to execute the refresh of your bathroom or kitchen.
- After all information has been gathered we will be working on the design concept and selections. After that we will schedule a third meeting to present all aspects of the project as well as our recommendations for moving forward. During this meeting you will receive material selections, conceptual furnishings, fixtures and finishes, renderings and drawings of your refreshed kitchen or bathroom so that you can visualize the beautiful end result.
When this package is finalized you will have:
- Actual material samples selected by Duett Design specific to your style, wishes and requirements for your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes).
- Actual bids and investment figures from our talented vendors who will be working on your project so that you know and understand what it costs to do what you are looking to do.
- Conceptual Design Plan including mood board, elevations and necessary documents to execute the project.
- Guidance, feedback and insight on how to proceed with the project so that you are comfortable, confident and knowledgable about your project.
Many times, our clients move on to schedule their project with us, but it is also okay if you decide to move forward on your own. Please know we are here to help - either way!